All About Kanye West
Kanye West’s Biography
He was born as Kanye Omari West on the 8th of June 1977 in Atlanat Georgia. She was the only son of Mr. and Mrs. West. Her mother’s full names were Dr. Donda C Willimas West. She was an English Professor who taught at the University of Clark in Atlanata. His father was called Ray West. He was raised by his mother from the time he was three years old, this was after the divorce of his parents. He is a Gemini. He has taken up most roles in the American entertainment industry including, songwriting, rapper, singing, record producing, film directing and fashion designing. He is the perfect example of the modern day entrepreneur. He is the husband to the controversial reality television star Kim Kardashian and together they have a daughter North “Nori” West. He was brought up in a middle class home. He won a scholarship to sustain him through an art college but this was not his dream as he dropped out of college by the end of the first semester to pursue a singing career. He was first brought to the limelight when as worked for the Roc-A-Fella productions as a producer. She has been a controversial figure whose impulsive character has gotten him into trouble. Despite this, he is still an influential personality as he was on the top 100 most influential people in the world as rated by the Time magazine.
Kanye West Height and Weight
He has an athletic body with a normal appearance. He is five feet and nine inches tall. Unlike most of the African American rappers who are fond of lifting weights, the rapper’s body is normal. He is neither fat nor thin but has an average body size which makes his clothes fit better. He weighs 70 kilograms with a bicep of 16 inches. Generally, there is nothing out of the ordinary with his body. He has not had issues with his weight either. Since his entrance into the world of fame, his body has gained mass gradually in the normal style suggesting that he is not into strenuous exercises nor supplements. Proper eating habits and regular exercises must be the main contributors to his current body size given that he has maintained it for quite some time.
Body Measurement Summary
Height 5 feet 9.5 inches
Weight 70 Kilograms
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Dark Brown
Bicep 16 inches
Shoe Size 7 US
Body Measurements Rated as normal
Fun Facts about Kanye West
- He has a food processing company known as the KW Foods LLC
- He founded his clothing line called the Pastelle Clothing Line
- In order to help Black and Latina children with eth problem of illiteracy and poverty, he founded the Kanye West Foundation together with his mother. This foundation was renamed five years later after his mother passed on. It was known as Dr. Dona West foundation, this was done in the honor of the memory of his mother. However, it has been documented that the foundation stopped functioning back in 2011.
- He is the husband to the renowned and highly paid controversial reality television star Kim Kardashian and they have a daughter.
- His best foot is soul food
- He does not have a favorite color yet but he is sure it will not be white.
- His favorite white girl is Scarlett Johansson.
- He was involved in a car accident, his vehicle crashed into another car. This happened when he fell asleep while driving. He broke his chin and has a metal plate in it.
- He was the only child of his parents