All About Tika Sumpter
Tika Sumpter Bio
She was born as Euphemia L. Sumpter on the 20th of June 1980 in Queens, New York in the United States. She is a singer, an actress, a model and a television host. She is the daughter to Janice Acquista and Arthur Curtis Sumpter, Senior. It is not known whether or not she has any siblings. She came into the spotlight after hosting the reality show Best Friend’s Date. This show was aired on n Network. She garnered more fame when she portrayed the character of Layla Williamson in the soap opera One Life to Live. It is documented that her childhood was not a smooth ride since she faced financial difficulties. However, she rose above all these to become the first African American cheerleader in her high school. She studied at Longwood Senior high school. Later, she pursued communication at a higher level of leveling at the Marymount Manhattan College. Tika has built a successful career and has become one of the successful African American female figures. Her sun sign is Gemini.
Tika Sumpter Height and Weight
She has a slender body frame with the body measurements of 34-24-34 inches. Judging from her diet which she openly shares with her fans, she has cut out calories and also loves to work out. This is her secret to maintaining her perfect body build. Her slender body frame is all feminine. She flaunts her feminine curves in every clothes she wears. Long dresses are her favorite and they suit her perfectly. She is among the many female celebrities who have raised eyebrows on how they manage to go back to get back their amazing bodies after giving birth. Tika is a mother of three and she has the body of a teenager. Perfectly toned out muscles, flat tummy and round, firm and perky 32 B cups.
Tika Sumpter Body Measurement Summary
Body Build Slim
Body Shape Hourglass
Weight 55 kilograms
Height 5 feet 7 inches
Waist Size 24 inches
Hip Size 34 inches
Body Measurements 34-24-34 inches
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Dark Brown
Shoe Size Her shoe size is not known
Tika Sumpter Fun Facts
- Her favorite food is the red velvet cake. She claims that she cannot pass this cake despite the fact that she avoids too much calories.
- She had an almost difficult childhood since she faced some financial difficulties.
- Jason Derulo featured her in his song It Girl; she was featured as his girlfriend.
- She has a history of competitive cheerleading; she was a cheerleader while in high school: she went on record as the first cheerleader of African American origin.
- She portrayed the character of Raina Thorpe in twelve episodes of Gossip Girl.
- She has always had a flare for dancing since she was a child, when she was only nine; she was already competitive in the tap, ballet and jazz.
- She is the daughter to Janice Acquista and Arthur Curtis Sumpter Senior.
- She majored in communication while in college.
- She is a mother of three including a set of twins.
- After an on an off relationship with Hosea Chanchez, the two got married but divorced soon after.