All About Miranda Lambert
Miranda Lambert Bio
Miranda Leigh Lambert, a well known American country music artist who came in third on Nashville Star in 2003. She was Born on November 10, 1983 in Longview, Texas and was raised in Lindale, Texas. She is a Scorpio and is currently 32 years old. Named after her great grandmother, Miranda is of Irish ancestry. Her father and mother are both private investigators. She has a younger brother Luke Lambert. Her debut album, Kerosene, was released in 2005 and was declared platinum in the United States. Miranda has been felicitated by various award organizations, namely, the Grammy Awards, the Academy of Country Music Awards, and the Country Music Association Awards. She married fellow country singer Blake Shelton in 2011. However, the couple split in July 2015 after four years of marriage.
Miranda Lambert Body Measurements
Miranda has always been envied for her hour glass figure. She is 5 foot 4 inches (162.5 cm) tall and weighs 62 kg (137 pounds). With naturally full features, she takes ample advantage of her body shape as she is always seen dressing up in dresses that accentuate her behind and front. She is famous for her blue eyes which give her face that innocent look.
Her body measurements are: 37-27-35 inches (94-68.5-89 cm) while her bra size is 34C. Her dress size is a perfect 10. She transformed her curvy body to a sleek slender figure back in 2011 and shushed body-shamers when she arrived at the CMAs 2014 in a much slimmer avatar. Miranda has been lauded for endorsing a healthy lifestyle and not being skinny. She was quoted saying “Really skinny actresses make me hungry. I see them and think- honey, you need to eat!” She does not believe in dieting but makes sure that she eats only healthy food. She works out on a regular basis and her trainer is the renowned Bill Crutchfield.
Body Shape – hour glass
Bra Size – 34
Bra Cup Size – C
Height – 162.5 inches
Weight – 62 kg
Body Measurement – 37-27-35
Hips Size – 35 inches
Waist Size – 27 inches
Eye Color – blue
Hair Color – blond
Feet/Shoe Size – 7
Fun Interesting facts
- Not many people know but Miranda is fondly known as Rand in music circles. Her father who was also a retired police officer brought her a guitar when she was 13 and taught her how to play.
- Miranda has appeared on television in Law and Order in 2012. She also starred in a short 30 minute movie, No rest for the Wicked, as herself in July 2015.
- She holds the record for the most consecutive wins in the Female vocalist of the year award category of Academy of Country Music. She is also the first woman to win the Country Music Association’s Album of the Year award twice.
- At an early age, Miranda was introduced to guns and she developed a keen interest in deer hunting. However, as an ardent Christian, she gave up this habit eventually.
- Miranda loves to gorge on Cheetos and is believed to eat at least one packet each day.
- Her first celebrity crush was Jonathan Taylor Thomas, who according to her still manages to make her giddy!