All About Anna Kendrick
Anna Kendrick is an American actress and singer. This multi-talented starlet was born on August 9th, 1985 in Portland, Maine. She is the daughter of Janice and William Kendrick, and the younger sister of fledging actor Michael Cooke Kendrick. Anna’s horoscope sign is a Leo – which is no surprise since they love the spotlight! She is of English, Irish, and Scottish descent. Kendrick’s career began at the tender age of 10. Her parents were quite supportive of her career aspirations and recognized her talent and promise early on, regularly driving her to film and theatre auditions in New York City from their home in Portland. It’s quite obvious that she was worth the effort! This established actress has performed in numerous successful films including Up in the Air, Twilight, and Pitch Perfect (where she had the starring role). Kendrick is definitely an in-demand commodity in Hollywood these days and has starred alongside numerous successful Hollywood stars including Kristen Stewart, Michael Cera, George Clooney, Rebel Wilson, and countless others. Not to mention that besides her stellar acting abilities, she can sing, and sing well. She is featured on the Pitch Perfect soundtrack, blowing many away with her powerful voice. With multiple award nominations and wins under her belt, it is clear that Kendrick is a celebrated and talented rising star who is making a name for herself in the industry.
Anna Kendrick Body Facts
Anna has a petite body type, but still boasts a bit of an hourglass figure with her tiny waist. Essentially, she is slim, but still has curves. There are a few speculations floating around that Anna has undergone surgeries in order to enhance her body. For instance, some believe that Anna has had a rhinoplasty to achieve the appearance of a finely ridged nose. As well, there are rumours of breast enhancement circulating, claiming that her bra size, 34B, is too big for her tiny frame. Anna, with measurements of 34-27-35 inches has not commented on whether these allegations are true or false, leaving us without answers. However, whether the enhancement rumours have truth behind them or not, the beautiful star has an amazing figure.
Body Shape: Hourglass
Body Type: Petite
Bra Size: 34B
Bra Cup Size: B
Weight: 115 lbs
Body Measurement: 34-27-35 inches
Hips Size: 35 inches
Waist Size: 27 inches
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Feet/Shoe Size: 7
Interesting Facts About Anna
– She was nominated for a Tony Award at the age of 12 for her performance in the musical, High Society (so she’s been around for a while!)
– When asked about the possibility of a solo album, the star responded “I would just feel so silly, so it’s not something to be thinking about.”
– Dated director Edgar Wright from 2009 (after meeting on the set of Scott Pilgram vs. The World) until 2013. Not much else is known about her love life.
– She has image issues like many ladies out there! She has been quoted saying “I am happy with the way I look, but I have never, never, ever thought of myself as a ‘pretty girl’ ” “Honestly. When I read some of these scripts I’m sent and they describe the heroine as ‘incredibly beautiful,’ I wonder why they sent it to me.”
– She loves Taco Bell – and revealed her obsession on the Conan O’Brien Show.
– When meeting Barrack Obama in 2012 (The President of the United States, no big deal), she dazzled him with her humour causing him to have a fit laughter. Anna tweeted “The coolest three seconds of my life”. The joke is unknown, but the photographic evidence suggests it was pretty funny.